Re: [News] Microsoft Demo Becomes an Embarrassment

__/ [ Tony Sivori ] on Sunday 30 July 2006 06:53 \__

> Roy Schestowitz wrote:
>> Here is the classic: http://youtube.com/watch?v=RgriTO8UHvs
>>
>>  ( BSoD in Windows 98 demo )
>
> Nice. I also like this one:
>
> http://youtube.com/watch?v=eNqPTOb31S8&mode=related&search=

The  caption  said it was a banned commercial (quite  strong
content  and  an  odd voice to choose). I wonder  if  that's
true...  this  reminds me of the use of Windows  servers  in
mission-critical  applications that people's lives sometimes
depend on (not banking).

Best wishes,

Roy S. Schestowitz      | Useless fact: the buttocks is the largest muscle
Tasks: 130 total,   1 running, 128 sleeping,   0 stopped,   1 zombie