Re: [News] Linux: If You Can't Use It, You Troll It

On Sat, 29 Jul 2006 11:07:06 -0400, flatfish+++ wrote:

> On Sat, 29 Jul 2006 08:03:15 +0100, Roy Schestowitz wrote:
>
>> Letters: Linux, Love It Or Hate It
>>
>> ,----[ Quote ]
>> | Frank Ohlhorst's recent column, "A Linux OS For All," asked readers
>> | what needed to be done for Linux to gain more traction. And, boy, did
>> | they have a lot to say about Linux: the key players, where the
>> | open-source platform is now and where it should be headed.
>> `----
>>
>> http://www.channelweb.com/sections/allnews/article.jhtml?articleId=191600067&cid=ChannelWebNews
>

> Sometimes the truth hurts Schestowitz.

What truth?

> Living in a dorm room with your head up your ass is no way to go through
> life son.
>
> I notice how you had to stick your 2 cents in and also how your letter is
> totally out of character with the rest of the letters.

Bullcrap.

> IOW you're the only one whose letter is overly hostile, negative,
> paranoid and way over the top.

Oh, please, don't be so pathetic. That described *you*.

> There are a lot of good points brought up in that article, by NORMAL
> USERS, not religious fanatics like you Schestowitz.

It's really comic, listening to you spout this drivel. You're the fanatic
around here, always obsessed with other people, always whining on about
how dreadful Linux is.

Seems to me, people are always wanting to get rid of good distros in
favour of one monolithic all-encompassing OS. That is exactly the *wrong*
thing to do. I would rather put up with a few bugs and suchlike than have
Linux become another Windows. I don't want 'one size fits all', because it
never really does.

> And let me add that I don't agree with everything written, but it is very
> interesting to see how a COLA nut sticks out like a sore thumb when mixed
> in with ordinary users who are for the most part application centric and
> OS fanatical.

You're the abnormal one. When are you going to stop stalking and trolling
and lying and being a total shithead? This year, next year, sometime,
never? If you left out all the COLA nut insults and concentrated on the
genuine issues raised, you might just have useful points to make.

--
Kier