Re: Linux Community Condones the Piracy Of Commercial Applications.

errr..
if you go to this site:
http://blog.publicidadpixelada.com/how-to-dreamweaver-8-in-ubuntu-in-10
the first step says you need a cracked version of dreamweaver and suggest an
internet search for one.
 All OS's have pirates, good honest users and over-sensitive enthusiasts.
Now take a deep breath and decide which applies. If there is a pirating
issue, and you are an honest user, there should be no problems with the
post. Of course, I agree that there are many users of all OS's that find it
way to easy to pirate software. In this case it just happened to be Linux.

peace