Re: Vista Rumoured to Face More Delays

Roy Schestowitz wrote:
> Fresh concerns over Vista release
>
> ,----[ Quote ]
> | Microsoft shares fell 2% on Thursday after a Microsoft executive appeared
> | to avoid confirming the current January 2007 Vista release data for
> | consumers. Instead, Microsoft's Kevin Johnson said Vista would be
> | shipped "when it is available".
> `----
>
>                 http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/business/5222736.stm

The funny thing is, I get more hits at my site from Vista/IE7 users
than Linux users with any browser.

I'm sure there are more Vista beta 2 users than total worldwide linux
desktop users.

Build 5472 is great - I can actually use it now in place of XP - and it
is soooooooooo much nicer to use.

GO POWERSHELL GO!!!  w00t