Re: Google to Host open Source Projects

__/ [ David Cristinacce ] on Friday 28 July 2006 00:17 \__

> Roy Schestowitz wrote:
>> Google announces hosting for open source projects
>>
>> ,----[ Quote ]
>> | Google is scheduled to announce hosting for open source projects on
>> | Google Code today during Greg Stein's talk at the O'Reilly Open
>> | Source Convention (OSCON).
>> `----
>>
>> http://trends.newsforge.com/trends/06/07/27/1833251.shtml?tid=138&tid=140
>>
>> That's the big secret everyone has been waiting to discover.
>
> No Roy Boi, the big secret that everyone has been waiting to discover
> is
> who is paying you to pimp lienux to COLA 24 hours a day and 7 days a
> week.

Linux Sux @ Lycos,

And who pays you to pretend to be people whom I know? On the same note, I
noticed that even flatfish researched to find people whom I know. You must
be bored out of your minds.

Best wishes,

Roy S. Schestowitz      | Anonymous posters are more frequently disregarded
 12:20am  up 7 days 12:35,  9 users,  load average: 0.76, 0.84, 0.90