Re: Who the fuck is this Roy Schestowitz person?

  • Subject: Re: Who the fuck is this Roy Schestowitz person?
  • From: The Ghost In The Machine <ewill@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 27 Jul 2006 00:00:25 GMT
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
In comp.os.linux.advocacy, William Poaster
<wp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
 wrote
on Wed, 26 Jul 2006 23:27:18 +0100
<6r6lp3-rv6.ln1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:
> It was on Wed, 26 Jul 2006 19:00:03 +0000, that The Ghost In The Machine
> wrote:
>
>> In comp.os.linux.advocacy, yttrx
>> <yttrx@xxxxxxxxx>
>>  wrote
>
> And who gives a toss what a troll posts.

The new readers, perhaps ... and presumably they learn quickly that
the trolls are "out of sync". :-)

>> It keeps the trolls too busy reading. :-)
>
> You're assuming they *can* read, though I suppose one of them might be
> able to, when it's their turn to use the braincell.

Aw, you've been reading Homer again. :-)  Or was it Shakespeare?

#191, ewill3@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Windows Vista.  Because it's time to refresh your hardware.  Trust us.