Re: Microsoft releases preview of new Microsoft.com site, disappointing error page for Firefox users

  • Subject: Re: Microsoft releases preview of new Microsoft.com site, disappointing error page for Firefox users
  • From: "Doug Mentohl" <doug_mentohl@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: 25 Jul 2006 10:52:47 -0700
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
on Tues, Jul 25 2006 5:52 pm Roy Schestowitz wrote:

> From the article: '.. "We?re sorry, but there is no
> Microsoft.com Web page that matches your entry ..

It appears to work if you change user agent ID to Internet Explorer 6+.
It's odd that such a message appears when using non-Microsoft browser.
Instead of: we have deliberately coded this web site no not work with
your browser.

Notice in the picture there are thirteen male Caucs, four females
Caucs, two Chinese extraction males, two black dudes (not too black),
one black dudess and one hebrew looking dude :)

ref:

http://stb.msn.com/i/3C/C72B1EDE7113EA5DA3DA3BDF5A3B3F.jpg