Re: AIOE Shuts Down comp.os.linux.advocacy due to spamming. Thanks Roy!

begin  oe_protect.scr
> __/ [ Gilbert Conford ] on Tuesday 25 July 2006 06:17 \__
>
>> Thanks Roy Schestowich for nothing.
>>
>> I emailed them and they said there was far too much SPAM in the group so
>> they shut it down.
>>
>> Seeing as this group has always been on aioe for years, I can only
>> conclude that they have been overloaded by your SPAM.
>>
>> Again, thanks a lot Roy!
>
> Gary Sweart, get a job... or a hobby. You're just trolling this group for a
> living. Has the Microsoft check arrived yet?

The signal/noise ratio is the best it's been for years.  Perhaps
there've been complaints about Gary's trolling made?  Certainly, a lot
of trolls have come from aioe, but mostly from Gary/flatty.

What no spouse of a writer can ever understand is that a writer is working
when he's staring out the window.