Re: AIOE Shuts Down comp.os.linux.advocacy due to spamming. Thanks Roy!

  • Subject: Re: AIOE Shuts Down comp.os.linux.advocacy due to spamming. Thanks Roy!
  • From: The Ghost In The Machine <ewill@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 25 Jul 2006 13:00:02 GMT
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
In comp.os.linux.advocacy, Gilbert Conford
<gillytrainboy@xxxxxxxxx>
 wrote
on Tue, 25 Jul 2006 01:17:50 -0400
<44c5ae2f$1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:
> Thanks Roy Schestowich for nothing.
>
> I emailed them and they said there was far too much SPAM in the group so
> they shut it down.
>
> Seeing as this group has always been on aioe for years, I can only
> conclude that they have been overloaded by your SPAM.
>
> Again, thanks a lot Roy!

> Usenet Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server
> More than 140,000 groups
> Unlimited download
> http://www.usenetzone.com to open account

When there's a formal post for a Request for Discussion for the purpose
of deletion of this group from the main archives, I might believe you.

#191, ewill3@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Windows Vista.  Because it's time to refresh your hardware.  Trust us.