Re: Statistics for comp.os.linux.advocacy, 24 Jul 2006

On Tuesday 25 July 2006 01:09 flatfish+++ wrote:

> I get more responses than the {Mews] paper boy.

Please note, you guys - more than anything else, I reckon that this is what
the flurry from flattie/LesWalton/compton et seq has been about - Roy has
been knocking flattie and his puppets out of the #1 posting slot, and we
can say one thing for sure.....

....flattie does *not* like it - (s)he's gone bluddy ballistic, in fact:-)