Re: [News] Desktop Computers Manufacturer Offers OpenSUSE, Fedora Core 5, and Ubuntu

On 2006-07-25, JDS <jeffrey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> posted something concerning:
> On Sat, 22 Jul 2006 08:22:56 +0100, Roy Schestowitz wrote:
>
>>> Its too bad their website fucking sucks
>>
>> Visually, I think it's fine.
>
> Try buying a computer and see if you agree with me...

Not sure what problems you encountered. I made it to the page where you
either establish an account or login. If the problem is beyond that,
I'll never see it. I'm not trying to buy anything from them, but just
wanted to see if I'd find a problem.

This was done with Opera 9, so maybe that's why.

--
"Windows XP performance", on the next "In Search Of".