Re: TT01001798 comp.os.linux.advocacy

  • Subject: Re: TT01001798 comp.os.linux.advocacy
  • From: ws <see.sig@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 25 Jul 2006 01:49:52 +0800
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
Erik Funkenbusch wrote:
On Mon, 24 Jul 2006 17:27:37 +0100, Roy Schestowitz wrote:

__/ [ mmorris ] on Monday 24 July 2006 17:21 \__

Subject: TT01001798 comp.os.linux.advocacy

The consequence of being pwned? How long before botmasters (capitalising on
hijackable Windows boxes) destroy UseNet? They are certainly capable...
before the news server detects an abnormality. Frankly, I'm surprised that
no spammer has begun doing this already. The zombies are already flooding
phpBB, among other forum software where there are backlink incentives.

They have a hard time competing with you.

Why Erik, are you tacitly admitting that you can't keep up with the younger folk any longer? ;-)

After all the zest and vigour with which which you attacked almost every one of our posts in the early days, you seem to be almost struggling nowadays to present coherent arguments in a timely manner, nowadays.

Perhaps it is about time to retire gracefully and let the less experienced trolls take the heat. <g>

Cheers,
ws

-- change to leews to mail