Re: Windope Asstroturfers are biggest COLA idiots

  • Subject: Re: Windope Asstroturfers are biggest COLA idiots
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 23 Jul 2006 19:36:15 +0100
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
__/ [ 7 ] on Sunday 23 July 2006 18:26 \__

> Lloyd Braun wrote:
>

>> This fool just keep getting more and more stupid each day. Listening to
>> Koalman try to make a technical argument about computers is like
>> listening to Brittney Spears trying to argue the origin of the universe
>> against Professor Stephen Hawking. Both Koalman and Brittney are so
>> stupid and clueless that it is very funny.
>>

>> Koalman is complete idiot who is unable to make any sort of coherent
>> argument. This fool is only able to call people idiot and claim they
>> cannot possibly be right because they use a 'mak' or a Windows machine.
>> My god, how can anybody be so stupid like this idiot koalman turd?
>

> Its posts like these from paid asstroturfers posting on behalf of micoshaft
> that makes me want to reject the idea of ever wanting to continue
> to use windopes expee or any of their products in a busines environment
> ever again.
>
> I can happily switch to Open Office, livecds, and GNU/Linux
> and never have to look back again now that Linux has caught up
> and starting to replace windopes on the desktop.
> http://www.openoffice.org
> http://www.livecdlist.com
> http://www.distrowatch.com
>
> The micoshaft monopoly has been found guilty by the EU
> recently for $300million+ for illegal monopoly abuse
> including not sharing documentation about interoperability.
> Even after $300+ million fine, they still cannot produce
> all the documentation as THEY DON'T HAVE IT!!!
> Support from micoshaft for networking problem is not
> worth the paper its written on because they don't have the documentation!!!
>
> It turns out the supreme idiots rely on stealing documents from
> open source SAMBA project to make up for what they don't
> have.
>
> I'me better off switching to open source SAMBA and GNU/Linux
> to run my business than rely on fraudulent support contracts
> signed by micoshaft.
> You should think about suing micoshaft to recover your
> network maintenance fees because they can't fix it.

Pay attention to the interesting choice of nym: Lloyd Braun

In Seinfeld, Lloyd Braun is a guy who was advising for Mayor Dickins in New
York. He was later hospitalised as he had gone nuts. Does this remind you of
someone called Gary Steward from the Hamptons? Difference is: he was never
an Advisor for the Mayor of New York. And this morning I found something
which this stupid flatfish wrote on 'my behalf':

http://sysadminforum.com/showthread.php?p=5180481#post5180481

Needless to say, I didn't write this.