Re: [News] Software to Regain Control from Hijackers

__/ [ Bobbie ] on Sunday 23 July 2006 07:38 \__

> On Sun, 23 Jul 2006 07:11:19 +0100, Stephen Fairchild wrote:
>
>> Roy Schestowitz wrote:
>>
>>> Anti-hijack software under development
>>>
>>> ,----[ Quote ]
>>> `----
>>>
>> Now just wait until the first aircraft gets 0wn3d.  The press will have a
>> field day.
>
> Hasn't there been a couple of incidents with the computers on the Airbus.

I did a quick Web search and all I could find were many comments in the
following item:

http://slashdot.org/articles/03/07/03/1639249.shtml?tid=126

Search page for 'airbus'. Here is just one snippet:

,----[ Quote ]