Re: [News] New Videos Guide Users on Dual-boot

Roy Schestowitz wrote:

> __/ [ 7 ] on Saturday 22 July 2006 05:02 \__
>
>> arachnid wrote:

>>> <snip>
>

> I can't help thinking about something which I discovered the other day.
> When you tap on a Linux partition under Windows, the prompt suggests
> formatting it. I mean, _come on_! We live in a world where more than just
> one filesystem (or family thereof) exists. Could Windows programmers be
> any more aggressive?

Thanks Roy, that is also illegal for a monolopy to be doing.
There are new monopoly practices being invented every day,
and the regulator are just too slow and too sloppy to
do any real work when it comes to correcting distortions in
the market place affecting non-monopoly players.
Micoshaft asstrotufers and the like pointing the finger
at EULA is both illegal defence and meaningless.
The issues raised go beyond individual users.
Its all about market distortions.