Re: Malasia to beat MA to it?

  • Subject: Re: Malasia to beat MA to it?
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 21 Jul 2006 09:57:46 +0100
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
__/ [ Mark Kent ] on Friday 21 July 2006 08:59 \__

http://cio-asia.com/ShowPage.aspx?pagetype=2&articleid=3975&pubid=5&issueid=96

http://www.reallylinux.com/docs/linuxmalaysia.shtml

> Those desktop figures are very interesting.  37% desktop usage of
> Linux... rather more than some would claim.

I  suspect  this  might include Open Source on  Windows,  as
well.  I  am  not entirely sure. I can recall  similar  news
about  a  country in Asia... news that suggested  a  similar
trend  (almost doubling annually). All I can recall is  that
Rex  found  that  extremely  encouraging  as  he  can  state
extraordinary figures.

Best wishes,

Roy S. Schestowitz     | Switch to GNU/Linux. < http://www.getgnulinux.org/ >
Tasks: 126 total,   3 running, 121 sleeping,   0 stopped,   2 zombie