Re: [News] 9 Linux Distributions on a Single CD

__/ [ M ] on Thursday 01 June 2006 19:46 \__

> Roy Schestowitz wrote:
>
>> Multi Distro is Linux times 9 on a single CD-R
>>
>> ,----[ Quote ]
>> | Multi Distro includes nine live CD Linux distributions in one ISO file
>> | that you can burn to a single disc. It uses the GRUB boot loader to
>> | present the user with a main menu from which they can choose which
>> | distro they want to run. By showing you how to make your own live CD
>> | composed of multiple live CD distros, Multi Distro packs a big punch.
>> `----
>>
>>         http://www.linux.com/article.pl?sid=06/05/22/1353239
>
> http://multidistro.tlm-project.org/md_en.html
>
> Even got Olive cool :-)

Well, I just change wallpapers and themes... makes me feel like it's all
different... This distribution would be a valuable tool for _testing_
distributions before deployment. I doubt that one compliments another's
hardware compatibility.