Re: [News] Woman Targetted by Windows Flaw

So anyway, it was like, 10:08 CEST Jun 02 2006, you know? Oh, and, yeah,
Roy Schestowitz was all like, "Dude,

[170dd]

> To clarify, I received both messages. I am assuming that your
> earlier post did not appear on your side, so you reposted. I got
> both anyway...
>
> Thanks for the feedback. Long posts often discourage that (Rex
> Ballard comes to mind), but silence is far worse than a nod
> confirming that all text was not entered in vain.

Bloody hell, Roy, but do you really need to quote 150-200 lines of
text for your shoulder-pat replies?

I'm sorry for jumping on you in particular, since there's pretty much
a general, and growing, problem of failing to trim posts here lately,
but being one of the most prolific posters you make me scroll more
than most.

Cheers.

--
Time flies like an arrow, fruit flies like a banana.      Perth ---> *
 10:19:20 up 59 days, 21:13,  1 user,  load average: 0.08, 0.09, 0.08