Re: Google special search

__/ [ ivomon@xxxxxxxxxxx ] on Friday 02 June 2006 10:57 \__

> One time i saw a google interface with numbers of searches and
> automatic completion.
> Anyone know it name?

It's called Google Suggest. Just Google it to find the URL. *wink*

The numbers in Google Suggest are _well_ out of date, by the way. I don't
think they have ever been modified, since the service first emerged. I think
it was an intermediate step towards Google Trends, which came over a year
thereafter.

Best wishes,

Roy S. Schestowitz      |    "Oops. My brain just hit a bad sector"
 11:00am  up 35 days 17:32,  9 users,  load average: 0.60, 0.86, 0.59