Re: A wee message to the other Roy

__/ [ Roy Culley ] on Thursday 08 June 2006 01:15 \__

> begin  risky.vbs
> <3i4kl3-mp8.ln1@xxxxxxxxxx>,
> rgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx (Roy Culley) writes:
>>
>> [snip]
>
> Hate to followup my own post but let's not forget how Erik tried to
> discredit Rex. Erik is just so lacking in ethical values he will use
> any means possible to discredit those that pose a serious threat on
> his beloved MS.
>
> Once again, keep up the great work Roy. It is most appreciated.

The attacks on Rex annoyed me more than the rest of them Linux-bashing posts
(e.g. more latterly -- "Linux is Dead"). When the trolls get personal, this
only comes to show how low they will descend. The joke is on them.

Speaking of which, Erik was not just trying to defend his beloved Microsoft.
He was trying to defend Robert Scoble as well. His reputation was deeply
damaged by some things that I said. I mean, the guy was never even able to
manage his own site. Whether it was Matt's WordPress.com (Matt and I are in
good terms) or Dave's Weblogs.com, he has always been just a non-technical
guest. His cocky attitude towards Microsoft got him a low-paying daytime job
as a blogger.

Best wishes,

Roy S. Schestowitz
  4:05am  up 41 days  9:38,  11 users,  load average: 1.19, 1.92, 1.61