Re: See *The COLA Gang* Spring Into Action!!

  • Subject: Re: See *The COLA Gang* Spring Into Action!!
  • From: BearItAll <spam@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 08 Jun 2006 11:00:16 +0100
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.os.linux.advocacy/msg/dbb4e98895553672?hl=en&;

> (COLA GANG = Roy Culley, William Poaster, Mark Kent and a few other
>  disoriented soldiers)

Goodness if all the copied images were taken off all the web sites there
would be a lot of gaps in the pages we all browse. How many of us have
desktop back grounds that we borrowed off a web site.

Then in this case with Roy giving credit to the cartoonist, thats free
advertising.

But your case is that the borrowing of a cartoon image discredits Linux
advocates? I can't see the link myself.