Re: See *The COLA Gang* Spring Into Action!!

On Thu, 08 Jun 2006 18:06:18 -0500, flatfish+++ wrote:

> On Thu, 08 Jun 2006 22:54:06 +0100, Kier wrote:
>

>> No, I do not. First off, there is no 'COLA gang'. That's your stupid
>> invention.
>
> Yes there is.
> COLA Gang= Culley, Poaster, Kent and a couple of inept soldiers bringing
> up the rear.

Nope, that's just *you* making shit up.

>  Second, it is hardly surprising that a number of Liux users
>> will have similar views on a given subject centred on Linux.
>

> Yea, but that's exactly the problem.
> Very few of their posts have anything to do with Linux.

Very few of your posts have anything to do with Linux, either. They're
mostly personal attacks on this mythical COLA gang you're so obsessed
with.

> They simply pick a person to attack and then all chime in with subsequent
> posts "me too"....

You're making shit up again, flatfish.

>>> Take one days posts and you can see the pattern.
>>
>> There is no pattern. The only pattern I see is the pattern of your
>> incessant trolling. Give it up, for goodness sake and act like an adult.
>
> Yawwnnnnn.

Are you tired?

> Take your head out of the sane and take a look say at William Poaster's
> messages.

I plonked him, because he's boring (sorry William, but it's true). I don't
go around whining about what William says because I don't read what
William says. You, on the other hand, keep whining about what William (and
others you dislike) say, but you don't take the simple and obvious step to
solve your problem. It's called a killfile. Plonk them and remain siletn
about them thereafter

> They are 99 percent *me too*
> He claims he has me, amongst others kfiled, yet he takes every single
> opportunity to get involved in the thread through a 3rd person.

That's true enough, and I do find that annoying, but I don't waste time
whining about it, it's too trivial.

>>> What would you guys have done if it had been Erik's page instead of Roy's?
>>
>> Some might have attacked him. Others might not. It depends entirely on the
>> individual.
>
> Are you kidding?
> You guys can't even it let die things Erik said years ago.

I am not 'you guys'. Nor do I think they should continue dragging that
stuff up, but that's their business. Maybe if Erik simply answered the
questions, unequivocally, they'd let it drop. Do I really care that much?
No.

>>> You would have had a field day.
>>
>> If you can show me any post where I've done anything like that, go right
>> ahead. But you can't.
>
> I'm talking in general, except where I mention the COLA gang, of which you
> are not a part.

That at least you go right. But then, there's really no COLA gang, is
there. Just some posters you don't like, because they despise you and
your trolling.

And you know what the saddest and stupidest thing about it is? If you
dropped all the crap, teh nymshifting, the lying and name-calling and
actually just stuck to normal discussions, of which you *are* capable on
occasion, you would not be the hated and despised person you are now in
this group.

>>> So now that the show is on the other fin you go on the attack.
>>
>> Get stuffed, flatfish. You have a nerve trying that one. Remember when
>> you boasted about stealing Mandrake? How is that any better? And don't
>> bother denying it.
>
> I didn't boast anything.
> I told the story as it happened.

You boasted, and you stole.

> You seem to ignore the fact that I could have said nothing.

You were stupid and arrogant enough to assume no one would care? Tough
titty, someone did.

> The product, that version, as it turned out went down in history as one fo
> the worst versions Mandrake ever released.

Doesn't alter the fact that you stole it. And boasted about it. You can't
wriggle out of it now.

>>> Roy likes to spread himself all over the place and when you do that you
>>> are going to attract attention and sometimes that attention is not
>>> going to be friendly to you.
>>
>> Tell me where that gives you the right to insinuate he is a cheat and a
>> thief and that he is posting to COLA without his universitie's
>> permission.
>
> He is making money off a website with copyrighted material that apparently
> he did not pay for.

Is he making it directly *from* that material? If not, why do you make
that link?

> University's have varying policies regarding using their computing time.
> Most say something along the line that it has to do with your field of
> study and required for completion of your degree etc.....

Yes, and?

> The way he floods the group with messages he might as well be in a gaming
> group talking bout cheat codes to Quake.

Bullshit.

> I know my daughter's College would put her on notice if she did what he is
> doing.
> It's a fact.

It's not a fact, because you have absolutely no idea what arrangements
Roy's university makes in that regard, and you have zero right to say he
is committing any kind of offence in posting here, or to make the comments
you did about this thesis.

*If* he is neglecting his work to post here, he will pay for it one way or
another some day. But it's nothing to do with you.

--
Kier