Re: KDE Makes Previews of KDE 4 and KOffice 2 Available

Roy Schestowitz wrote:
> KDE team offers glimpses of KDE 4.0, KOffice 2.0
>
> http://www.desktoplinux.com/news/NS3506925135.html

I guess you don't read this stuff....  here is the first reply, that
was not rebutted.

____
Instead of reinventing the wheel, why don't they just try to fix the
compatibility issues with ODF? You can't write ODF formulas (they're
lost when you save them) and so you can't have any formulas at all in
KWord's defauolt format. The spreadsheet is a joke, Kword is fast, but
lacks so many things... Only Krita seems to get proper attention. So,
why not make it usable after all and then start implementing
innovations?
_____

The answer is that the developers just want to do stuff that is fun.
Base your decisions on that.
And they admit OPEN OFFICE just kicks it's ass in features.

But this is only the tip of the crap.  Wait till some of the COLA
FREAKS come in and defend
with some really IDIOTIC ARGUMENTS.  That is what makes my day.