Re: Windows Vista Disappoints Inquirer Reviewer

Larry Qualig wrote:

> Au79 wrote:
>> Larry Qualig wrote:

>> > I read the article.
>> >
>> > Where exactly does the author state that he was disappointed? I can't
>> > seem to find that word anywhere in the article.
>>

>> Are you looking for the exact, literal word?
>
> No. But I'm expecting a bit of "intellectual honesty" and perhaps
> "integrity" from Roy. Since he took it upon himself to put the word

But you do not expect the same "intellectual honesty" from microsoft's
marketing machine, so Get The Facts. Roy came to a conclusion based on the
author's choice of words in his assessment; and by reading the article, one
can definitely expect for windos to continue to be a disappointment, now
and tomorrow.

> "disappoints" in the title thread there ought to be some indication in
> the article that the reviewer was disappointed. There wasn't any... but
> that didn't stop the "creative" thread title.
>

>> Here's some key words to help you
>> discern the concept of "disappointing":
>
> Those are the critiques of a "fair" review. The author also had several
> good things to say which you (conveniently) didn't mention. The author
> listed what he did and didn't like... nowhere did he say or imply that
> he was disappointed.

A BSOD in Vista definitely disappointed me.