Re: [News] Why Has Linux Not Conquered the Desktop, Yet?

In article <glmhm3-d7j.ln1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Sinister Midget wrote:
>>> In case you are curious, the above is how mangled your posts look if
>>> someone reflows the text to 74 columns.
>>
>> Sorry about that, Tim. I stopped it. Won't happen again, I promise.
>
> That's fine that you stopped. It was a little difficult to read and
> follow.
>
> But why did Timmy feel the need to point out something that people don't
> ordinarily need to do? Other than to demonstrate what happens, I can't
> think of a good reason to do what he's whining about.

I pointed out to Roy how bad it looks at 74 columns because there are
actually some of us whose posting software reformats quotes, to make them
fit within the posting width limits that good netiquette calls for.

That you would not be able to figure this out is no suprise, since you are
an idiot...

> Don't worry. I know the answer to why he did it. It's because the trolls,
> led by Timmy's spiritual guide Erik, have found room in their hearts to
> attack you for everything they can possibly find. Since Timmy is studying
> to join the Weasel Team as a full-fledged member, he's latching onto every
> jot and tittle he encounters to try scoring points with his master.

...and a hypocrite, since you too have complained about that weird
formatting Roy was experimenting with.

--
--Tim Smith