Re: Roy Schestowitz..Please Stop Spamming comp.os.linux.advocacy

begin  risky.vbs
	<pan.2006.06.18.01.36.20.7691@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
	Brad <brad@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:
> On Sat, 17 Jun 2006 23:34:31 +0000, Tim Smith wrote:
>
>> In article <odfem3-0h1.ln1@xxxxxxxxxx>, Roy Culley wrote:
>>> begin  risky.vbs
>>> 	<e720qt01mte@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,

>>> So do many of us it seems. The only ones that appear to complain
>>> about his [News] posts are wintrolls. I wonder why?
>>
>> Wrong, as usual.
>
> Tim,
>
> I am so proud of you for finally seeing the error of your ways. To
> publicly acknowledge that you are wrong is a major step in the right
> direction. Don't you feel better about yourself?

Timmy's a lost cause. I know of no Linux advcoate to complain about
Roy's [News] posts. The personal attacks against Roy by certain
wintrolls shows just how successful he has been.