Re: [News] Hoax(?): SCO Releases Linux

Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> did eloquently scribble:
> | I have noticed some troll comments on the Internet recently predicting
> | that "Linux loonies" will DDOS if they get mad. This is of course one
> | of SCO's favorite memes. Might this pretend press release be trying to
> | outrage the community, so that a DDOS can be blamed on them?
> `----

Outrage?
I found it rather quaint and amusing.
I doubt any linux user would froth at the mouth over that announcement, cos
we all know the likelyhood of sco's winning the ibm case and surviving.

We also, of course, know that developing an enterprise level operating
system built on top of a modified development kernel that's over 4 years out
of date is not a good business move.
|   spike1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx   |                                                 |
|            in            |  suck is probably the day they start making     |
|     Computer science     |  vacuum cleaners" - Ernst Jan Plugge            |