Re: Roy Schestowitz..Please Stop Spamming comp.os.linux.advocacy

On Sat, 17 Jun 2006 14:59:34 -0500, flatfish+++ wrote:

> On Sat, 17 Jun 2006 19:57:08 +0100, Kier wrote:
>

>> Oh give it up, flatfish. As if you haven't spent your time here blatantly
>> trolling, nymshifting and generally behaving like an arse most of the time.
>
> Can you prove all of that?

I hardly need to. Anyone who's been here for a while has seen you doing
it. When I first entered this newsgroup some two years or so ago, you were
trolling, nymshifting and behaving like an arse most of the time. Your
denials ring somewhat hollow.

You've been caught several times apending your normal sig to a nyshifted
post, you've promised numerous times to either leave, or clean up your
act, and have reneged every time. The regulars here have long memories.
*They* know.

Why not genuinely own up, begin with a truly clean sheet and *stick to
it*. Surely you would find that far more rewarding in the long run than
maintaining your other behaviour, which only causes you to be reviled
here. You seem, despite everything, to be intelligent. Why not show it for
once?

Or do you really prefer to be remembered as a liar, troll and serial
nymshifter?

You complain about Roy - at least he has the guts to put his real name,
identity and character on the line. He doesn't hide who he is, so it's
easy for people like you to attack him and do him harm.

Now, can you prove any of the accusations you made, and which you snipped
from the post you replied to?

--
Kier