Re: Windows Delays are a Visaster (sic)

__/ [ nessuno@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ] on Thursday 15 June 2006 20:57 \__

> Here's another link (Why Vista is Late):
>
> http://www.theinquirer.net/?article=32450

It just links the same same article/blog post, which it uses as the source of
infrormation. I read this Inquerir article, as well as one on Microsoft
Watch. Both of these allud to the MSDN blog. Funnily enough, PJ of Groklaw
chose to link to the Google cache of the MSDN page. Naughty one! Unlike
rel="nofollow" in the link, the page gets no visit, let alone any search
engine 'juice'.

Best wishes,

Roy

PS - I wonder if "bog" (blog) is a typo or some of the regular humour of The
Inquirer. They still refer to Microsoft as Vole. Some authors do this
particularly often.

--
Roy S. Schestowitz      |    "Signature pending approval"
 11:45am  up 49 days 16:59,  11 users,  load average: 0.76, 1.02, 1.99