Re: Microsoft Sucks up to Massachusetts with Free MS Office

__/ [ nessuno@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ] on Thursday 15 June 2006 06:38 \__

> Roy Schestowitz wrote:
>> One wonders how the ODF debate fits into all of this...
>
> It doesn't.  It's pure accident that they're doing this in
> Massachusetts.

I hope it's sarcasm. I would not be surprised if they later 'inject' Office
2007 for 'free', as means of locking the data from the non-lossy route to
ODF (e.g. via OO.org).

Best wishes,

Roy

PS - not many litigious stories (only technical) this morning... so no PJ.

--
Roy S. Schestowitz      | FreeBSD - sidling with a little devil
  7:00am  up 48 days 12:33,  10 users,  load average: 0.47, 0.66, 0.80