Re: [News] Microsoft's Security VP Talks About Windows Security

__/ [ Sinister Midget ] on Thursday 15 June 2006 04:20 \__

> On 2006-06-13, Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> posted
> something concerning:
>> Microsoft security chief looks beyond Vista
>
> That line alone implies to me that the entire article should be about
> his seeking employment elsewhere. But I didn't read the article, and
> it's possible he was being deliberately mysterious about his future
> career path.

One thing is for sure: being Security VP, I think he has just been appointed
to become the punchbag. Another sure shot: he will have _a lot_ of work.

Best wishes,

Roy S. Schestowitz      | One, Two, Free Open Source Software (FOSS)
http://Schestowitz.com  |  GNU is Not UNIX  ¦     PGP-Key: 0x74572E8E
  5:50am  up 48 days 11:23,  10 users,  load average: 0.66, 0.75, 0.50