Re: [News] Open Source DRM Comes from Startup

__/ [ Scott W ] on Wednesday 14 June 2006 16:51 \__

http://www.cbronline.com/article_news.asp?guid=07BBDA64-C9F3-44CA-9E90-5320F1820C29

> someone send this message to Melodeo Inc: "Piss Off"
>
> i would like to take the opportunity now to apologise for my language.
> but not to melodeo.

Sun has plans for doing something similar. Shades on?

--
Roy S. Schestowitz      | One, Two, Free Open Source Software (FOSS)
http://Schestowitz.com  |  GNU is Not UNIX  ¦     PGP-Key: 0x74572E8E