Re: www.bbc.co.uk Web search

  • Subject: Re: www.bbc.co.uk Web search
  • From: "Pet @ www.gymratz.co.uk ;¬)" <PeTe33@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Jun 2006 15:21:35 GMT
  • Newsgroups: alt.internet.search-engines
Brian Wakem wrote:

Whatever they use it is something that spiders regularly.  We changed the
title tag on our home page slightly just 2 days ago and it is showing on
the BBC search.

Looks like it's not google related as google hates every page except our home page at the moment...... on closer inspection a search for the term "water rower" shows a virtually identical result to that of http://search.msn.co.uk
So.... I would conclude it is the UK MSN search.

Which is some good news for us at least.

http://Water-Rower.co.uk - Worlds best prices on the Worlds best Rower.