Re: Why Microsoft Can Never be Trusted

Larry Qualig wrote:

>> > Well, you used to be, anyway.  But by reading your Massage ID, it's clear
>> > that William Poaster is now a Roy Schestowitz sock!  You should be ashamed
>> > of yourself.   8)
>>
>> LOL!

>> > Linux && Advocacy
>>
>> :-)
>>

>Oh look. It's chris and billy playing "Me Too"

What bothers you more, Wintroll?  "Me too" posts or Roy's Linux
advocacy?

>How original. These two card carrying "Confederacy of Dunces" members
>wouldn't have an original thought if it kicked them in the ass.

Interesting that you should make that claim in a thread where I
suggest that you give yourself a "swirly" hairdo.  I don't recall that
being discussed in here before.

I guess being wrong never stopped you from posting one of your
brain-farts before...