Re: [News] Turbolinux Penetrates Chinese Market

http://www.tmcnet.com/usubmit/-turbolinux-advances-linux-market-leadership-position-china-leading-/2006/06/13/1682401.htm

> I am really sorry about this, Bear. I really didn't know. I'll remember
> that tmcnet.com are ones I should avoid in the future (or at least provide
> a warning).

just discovered the Adblock settings in Konqueror - thanks Roy, without this
thread I might never have seen them!

--
Registered Linux User no 240308
Kubuntu 6.06, Open Office 2