Re: [News] A K3b GNOME Alternative is Born

On 2006-06-29, Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> posted something concerning:
> Bonfire: the future K3b killer?
>
> ,----[ Quote ]
>| Maybe not yet, but it's a good start. Bonfire 0.3.90 is "just another
>| CD/DVD burn application for the GNOME desktop."
>|
>| To me however, it doesn't look like "just another one", since it was
>| designed with the ease of use in mind, thus making it able to dethrone
>| K3b in the future! (Yes, I know people that use K3b even in GNOME -- what
>| a shame, when they have GnomeBaker, Graveman, and of course, Nautilus
>| Burner.)
> `----
>
>                         http://beranger.org/index.php?article=1221

I detest Nautilus. I uninstall Nautilus even when I'm using Gnome. I
prefer graphical, but I'll take commandline on this before I'll keep
Nautlus running.

I haven't tried the others mentioned. I like K3B, so there's no need to
bother as long as it does what I want, how I want.

I used to use GCombust, and still do once in awhile. But it's rare that
I do any more.

--
Make your wife angry during sex. Phone her.