[News] Microsoft Gives Linux Free Publicity, Drives Users Away

How MS advertised Linux and killed Firefox users in one move - Windows WGA
kill switch

,----[ Quote ]
`----

http://www.thomasjankowski.com/tj/2006/06/28/how-ms-advertised-linux-and-killed-firefox-users-in-one-move-windows-wga-kill-switch/