[News] Windows Continues to Attack the Web, via Zombies and Viruses

Three held over Windows virus e-mail plot

,----[ Quote ]
| Three computer experts have been arrested over an alleged international
| plot to spread Windows viruses via e-mail.

Police arrest suspected Windows bot herders

,----[ Quote ]
| Police in London, acting in conjunction with Finnish law enforcement
| authorities, arrested three suspected Windows virus writers on Tuesday.
`----

http://news.com.com/2100-7348_3-6088552.html?part=rss&tag=6088552&subj=news

I had to plant the word Windows in 4 places.