Re: Roy Schestowitz has crushed the COLA trolls

__/ [ Mark Kent ] on Tuesday 27 June 2006 15:21 \__

> begin  oe_protect.scr
> Joel <joel@xxxxxxxxxx> espoused:
>> Mark Kent wrote:
>>> Success tastes rather nice, I think.  The flavours must be less
>>> palatable on the other side of the camp!
>>

>> Slurp a little harder.
>>

> I've tried really hard, but I just don't understand what you're driving
> at.  Was that remark aimed at me?  If so, what did it mean?

Filter box by sender and you will soon find out. I frequently do this in
KNode (F4 accelerator).

This guy is hostile and is better off ignored.

,----[ Older messages ]
| From: "Joel" <joel@xxxxxxxxxx>
| Subject: Re: Connecting DLink ADSL modem with LinkSys router
| Date: Mon, 26 Jun 2006 14:52:55 -0500
|
| Gordon wrote:
| > ADSL modems don't work with routers AFAIK - if the Linksys actually
| > is a ROUTER, then connect that directly to your ADSL line, you don't
| > need the modem.
|
| BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA you fuckwit pillock retard.
`----

Why would /anyone/ have beef with Gordon, of all people?!?!

Best wishes,

Roy S. Schestowitz      |    Bring home the world cup, England!
  5:10pm  up 60 days 22:13,  11 users,  load average: 0.24, 0.56, 0.91