Re: how long does it take ?

On Mon, 26 Jun 2006 05:16:12 +0100, Roy Schestowitz
<newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

[...]

>Oh, dear. Good catch, Paul. It reminds me the blog of a long-ago-departed
>blogger, who helped me fight blog spam. Yesterday I returned to the site
>after it had been down for many months. Here is what I found:

Wasn't too hard. Seeing that the page took forever to load, I knew
something was up. Even now he has taken it out, the code is appalling.
My mum could do better. So much unneeded code on that site. Makes
Front Page look great ;)

>http:// mookitty.co.uk/

What a mess.

>I wonder if someone just bought her deleted domain. While she was fighting
>spam, she also had fascination with poker, so who knows....

If anyone did buy it then they need their head examined. :)

>Best wishes,
>
>Roy

Take care
plh