Re: [News] Windows 98 Users Headed for Linux?

asstroturfer and micoshaft payee billwg wrote:

>> Examining options for Windows 98 users
>>
>> ,----[ Quote ]
>> | So while I feel your pain, I unfortunately won't be able to offer
>> much help
>> | to relieve that pain. You are moving ever closer to a tough
>> decision, do
>> | you try Linux on your existing hardware or do you break down and buy
>> a new
>> | computer. If you do buy a new machine, do you pay the Microsoft
>> Windows tax
>> | that makes you buy a copy of Microsoft Windows from original
>> equipment
>> | manufacturers (regardless of whether you are going to use it or
>> not), or do
>> | you find a machine on the secondary market and avoid paying the tax
>> to get
>> | Linux installed directly.
>> `----
>>
>>                                http://www.tuxmagazine.com/node/1000202
>
> How come all these articles are only published on linux fan websites?
> It just doesn't seem to me that it would be very effective since the few
> people viewing these sites are already in the choir.

How come you post all your wintard drivel in comp.os.linux.advocacy
instead of windope.clippy.os.worshipper.advocacy where you can be
more readily appreciated. LOL!!!

> The fellow is far-sighted, though, when he says:  "By the way, if you
> want to find out more information about XFCE, Window Maker, or Fluxbox,
> check into some back issues of TUX Magazine, respectively Issue 8
> November 2006..."
>
> I guess he's planning on leaving that blog up on the site for quite a
> while!  LOL!!!

LOL!!! You planning on staying in comp.os.linux.advocay for long with
your wintard drivel??? LOL!!!