Re: [News] WinFS Dies (And Yet ANOTHER Feature Conceded)

Tim Smith wrote:
> In article <mr81n3-51k.ln1@xxxxxxxxxxx>, Jim Richardson wrote:

>> new != compelling reason to upgrade.

> ...although you don't agree with that answer.  That then implicitly
> raises the question of what is compelling

Yes it is purely subjective, which means it was a bit of a loaded
question.

However, I have yet to see anything that compels *me* to buy Vista.

Then again, it's interesting to get the POV of what others find
compelling, and whether or not those are true opinions, rather than
just blind advocacy.

--
K.
http://slated.org - Slated, Rated & Blogged

Fedora Core release 5 (Bordeaux) on sky, running kernel 2.6.16-1.2133_FC5
 05:43:42 up 7 days,  6:00,  3 users,  load average: 1.15, 1.11, 1.04