Re: [News] Key XBox Veteran Jumps Ship!

__/ [ Mark Kent ] on Friday 23 June 2006 23:59 \__

http://www.microsoft-watch.com/article2/0,1995,1979488,00.asp?kc=MWRSS02129TX1K0000535

http://www.microsoft-watch.com/article2/0,1995,1979481,00.asp?kc=MWRSS02129TX1K0000535

>>                                         ( The latter gives more details )
>
> I find it amusing that he claims to have invented the "media centre" PC
> concept...  he might be leaving MS, but he's still immersed in the
> culture.  He probably invented gold, too.

This comes to show you the conundrum of software patents at its best.
Computers have been used in conjunction with TV cards for quite some time.
It was only natural to try to combine them.

Best wishes,

Roy S. Schestowitz      |    Coffee makes mw to0 jittery
Tasks: 196 total,   1 running, 183 sleeping,   0 stopped,  12 zombie