Re: Ah, my favourite Windows game ... on Linux

  • Subject: Re: Ah, my favourite Windows game ... on Linux
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 23 Jun 2006 10:53:58 +0100
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
__/ [ BearItAll ] on Friday 23 June 2006 10:37 \__

Subject: Re: Micro$oft Office becomes even more irrelevant
Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy

,----[ Snippet ]

`----

> Well done on the site though, I like sites that are clear of flashy eye
> boiling graphics and easy to find your way around.

Like rassler.co.uk, which I visited about 3 months ago... or the GNU Web
site.

Best wishes,

Roy S. Schestowitz      |    Download Othello: http://othellomaster.com
http://Schestowitz.com  |  GNU is Not UNIX  ¦     PGP-Key: 0x74572E8E
 10:50am  up 56 days 16:04,  12 users,  load average: 0.39, 0.74, 1.10