Re: [News] Despite Taylor's Departure, Microsoft Continues Anti-Linux FUD

__/ [ rapskat ] on Friday 23 June 2006 03:30 \__

http://www.channelweb.com/sections/allnews/article.jhtml?articleId=189600545&cid=ChannelWebNews

>> Losing steam on the server? What a phony.
>
> You should have posted this with a [HUMOR] tag!

It compilicates filters and scoring, I think. The title itself is not
humorous or sarcastic.

Best wishes,

Roy S. Schestowitz      | "Ping this IP, see if it collapses" --Windows TCP
 10:05am  up 56 days 15:19,  12 users,  load average: 0.79, 1.26, 1.19