Re: Registry Errors Make Windows Easy to Use???

__/ [ spike1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx ] on Wednesday 21 June 2006 20:35 \__

> Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> did eloquently scribble:
>> *LOL* @ "life-expectancy of your Windows system". What the hell is that?
>> What is a trusted Web site anyway? Or malicious E-mail? The Bizarro World
>> we live in...
>
> *WE* live in?
> I don't. Never have.

When your loved ones use Windows, there is often little chance of escaping.
Luckily, my sister handles all of that.

<hypothetical scanrio /> Look ma! Someone has sent me a virus and I open it
without any side effects. I then travel through Trajan-infested Web sites
and remain all clean. Lastly I might add that I have not run maintenance
tasks on this computer for almost 3 years. And no reboots for about 2
months...

Best wishes,

Roy S. Schestowitz      |    "How do I set my laser printer on stun?"
Cpu(s):  20.5% user,   3.7% system,  18.0% nice,  57.8% idle