Re: Ballmer's right hand man waves goodbye to Microsoft

  • Subject: Re: Ballmer's right hand man waves goodbye to Microsoft
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Jun 2006 16:24:20 +0100
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
__/ [ Cyberwasteland ] on Wednesday 21 June 2006 16:04 \__

> I can see his resume as he looks for a job.
>
> "Directed successful FUD campaign that completely shut down open
> source, put Google out of business, and rebuilt U.S. economy. Yeah...
> dat's da ticket... "
>
> http://www.theregister.co.uk/2006/06/21/taylor_leaves_microsoft/

Somebody cares to start a Wikipedfia page...? I'd contribute the stub if it
helps.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Martin_Taylor_%28disambiguation%29

,----[ Quote ]
| Martin Taylor could refer to:
|
|     * Martin Taylor, the British Jazz guitarist
|     * Martin Taylor, the former Barclays chief executive
|     * Martin 'Tiny' Taylor, a footballer with Birmingham City F.C.
`----

I'm thinking along ther lines of:

        http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ballmer

Personality and criticism

,----[ Quote ]
| Steve Ballmer is known to be passionate in expressing his enthusiasm.
| Once, his vocal cords required surgery after he screamed "Windows,
| Windows, Windows" continuously at a meeting in Japan in 1991[1]. When
| Microsoft celebrated its 25th anniversary in 2000, Ballmer popped out
| of the anniversary cake to surprise the audience. His wild screaming
| and dancing on stage at an employees convention was caught on a
| widely-circulated video known as "Dance Monkeyboy." A few days later
| at a developers' conference, a sweat-soaked Ballmer repeatedly chanted
| "developers" at least 14 times in front of the bemused gathering ( video).
|
| Ballmer has claimed that the most common format of music on iPods is
| "stolen". He advocates digital rights management and has said that
| "DRM is the future."
|
| Ballmer is reputed to have a sometimes violent temper. Mark Lucovsky
| has claimed that Ballmer became violently enraged on hearing that
| Lucovsky was about to leave Microsoft for Google, Ballmer threw a violenta
| nd destructive rage, throwing a chair across the room and saying,
| according to Lucovsky: "Fucking Eric Schmidt is a fucking pussy. I'm
| going to fucking bury that guy, I have done it before, and I will do it
| again ... I'm going to fucking kill Google."
`----

Or even:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Laura_Didio

The Amityville Horror

,----[ Quote ]
| Ms. DiDio made a splash on the national scene many years before she turned
| to reporting the computer industry. She was intimately involved [13] in
| the alleged haunting referred to as The Amityville Horror. Two months
| after the Lutzes moved out, she held what she called a "psychic slumber
| party" involving herself and a number of paranormal investigators.
| During this time, pictures were taken in which some claim to see a
| small child in a window. There is also some evidence to suggest that
| DiDio encouraged the Lutzes in their initial reporting of the story.
| Also involved was Hans Holzer.
`----

Where does Microsoft find all these devils anyway? I suppose that money
talks... or lies rather.

Best wishes,

Roy S. Schestowitz      | Anonymity - established 2001, Google Groups
Cpu(s):  20.5% user,   3.7% system,  18.1% nice,  57.8% idle