Re: No Windows, no Business

On Fri, 03 Mar 2006 05:20:40 +0000, Roy Schestowitz
<newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>Via Digg: 'Microsoft is practicing the "do it our way or you don't matter"
>business model by forcing any company who wants to offer Windows to its
>customers to do so exclusively. No Linux, No BSD.'
>
>http://blog.xugle.com/index.php/2006/03/02/our-way-or-you-wont-matter/

http://www.gateway.com/work/services/profserv/os_migration.asp?seg=sb#SLM
SUSE Linux Migration
Migrate your network operating system, users, and applications from
Novell, Windows NT, OS/2 or UNIX to SUSE Linux Standard 8 or SUSE
Linux Enterprise 8, and provide your organization with all of the
benefits of the new Linux operating environment while avoiding common
design pitfalls and implementation errors.