Re: Microsoft: Vista won't get a backdoor

  • Subject: Re: Microsoft: Vista won't get a backdoor
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 05 Mar 2006 16:48:11 +0000
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
__/ [ Geico Caveman ] on Sunday 05 March 2006 16:40 \__

http://news.com.com/Microsoft+Vista+wont+get+a+backdoor/2100-1016_3-6046016.html?tag=nefd.top

http://scobleizer.wordpress.com/2006/03/04/better-mail-than-jail/

,----[ Quote ]
|  "The second thing of Roy?s I?d like to reply to is his link to an article
|  that says that there?s a back door in Vista. This is absolutely NOT true.
|  I have been interviewing tons of people in the BitLocker team about that
|  article and I?ll have the video up soon."
`----

I don't believe the clown, but they continue to deny. Apparently, the BBC is
no longer a valued source of information. *sigh*