Re: Apple Continues to Muck Reputation of Unix/BSD

__/ [ Roy Schestowitz ] on Wednesday 08 March 2006 03:17 \__

> __/ [ GreyCloud ] on Wednesday 08 March 2006 02:21 \__
>
>> Sinister Midget wrote:
>>
>>> On 2006-03-07, GreyCloud <mist@xxxxxxxxxxx> posted something concerning:

>>> This has to be a hoax. Oxxie Moron would have told us about this major
>>> advance on the Apphole platform.
>>>

>> I wish it were a hoax too, but like Mitnik says, those few that have an
>> unpublished or unkown to anybody else exploit are dangerous.
>> Oxturd would tell us that it just isn't so.  :-))
>
> Oxford is the one I had in mind when posting this...

Breaking news:

http://news.com.com/2100-7349_3-6047038.html?part=rss&tag=6047038&subj=news

,----[ Quote ]
| "A university systems engineer in Wisconsin is inviting hackers
| to break into his Mac.
|
| Dave Schroeder, a senior systems engineer at the University of Wisconsin,
| launched his contest on Monday. An earlier challenge was too easy, he
| said."

Roy S. Schestowitz      | What is all that lipstick in XP's close button?
  3:50am  up 6 days 23:28,  9 users,  load average: 1.64, 1.65, 1.28